RENEE HYKEL CUDDY BIO
Hykel Law Attorneys – When other Lawyers turn you away, Come see Renee
Ever since childhood, Renee Hykel Cuddy, Esq. has been passionate about helping others.
While attending law school, Renee Hykel Cuddy ambitiously trained and competed around the globe as an International Olympic athlete for the U.S. Olympic Rowing Team. She competed for the United States for six years and won several international medals. She brings this same tenacity to her Law Firm by doing everything she can to win your immigration or family law case. Through her athletic experiences, Ms. Hykel Cuddy developed an understanding of the benefits of diverse culture in business, as well as a passion for uniting families. Hiring Hykel Law is like having Olympic-level legal representation.
Through the years, Renee Hykel Cuddy’s vision and sense of purpose has never wavered. She founded Hykel Law Firm with a mission of helping foreign immigrants to enjoy the same freedoms, aspirations and opportunities enjoyed by U.S. citizens. She also helps families who are in transition, whether needing professional representation through a painful divorce or child custody dispute, or through the difficulty of dividing a marital estate. Ms. Hykel Cuddy maintains resilient integrity, honesty, and aggressive defense on behalf of all of the individuals and families in Greater Philadelphia in which she has the pleasure of representing. When other lawyers throw in the towel, get in touch with Renee Hykel Cuddy, Esq., founder and managing attorney of Hykel Law.
Phone: 215-246-9400 | Email: email@example.com
CURRENT AND PAST ACHIEVEMENTS
Following a six-year career on the United States Olympic Rowing Team, Renee Hykel Cuddy began practicing law after the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Renee’s fierce drive to succeed during high pressure situations has directly resulted in favorable results for clients.
Renee wins cases that other lawyers turn away. At Hykel Law, we win at agency levels (USCIS, DOS, DOL) and many levels of Court (EOIR, PA Family Court, NJ Family Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, PA Appellate Court, Second Circuit Court of Appeals). Some of our favorable results include: securing several work visas that were attempted by others lawyers who failed; obtaining an approval for a denied H1-B visa after suing USCIS in a U.S. District Court Action; and securing orders for primary physical child custody for parents who previously had partial custody. At Hykel Law, we win difficult cases because we never give up your case.
- Pennsylvania – State and Federal Courts
- New Jersey – State and Federal Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- J.D.; Rutgers Camden School of Law
- B.A., English; Saint Joseph’s University
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Family Law Section – Philadelphia Bar Association
- Cipriani Family Law Inn of Court (Philadelphia County)
- United States Olympians Association
- Philadelphia VIP Volunteer Attorney
- Saint Joseph’s University Law Alumni Chapter – Executive Board Member
- United States Lightweight Rowing Association – Board Member
- World Fit: Olympians Eradicating Child Obesity– Philadelphia School District Coordinator
- United States Olympic Committee Athlete Referral Speaker Network – guest speaker
- United States Olympic Team Member: 2008 Beijing Olympics, Rowing, Women’s Lightweight Double Sculls: 10th place
- FISA World Championships of Rowing Medalist: 2004, 2005
- FISA World Cup of Rowing Medalist: 2006, 2008
- Saint Joseph’s University Women’s Rowing Varsity Captain, M.V.P.
- Saint Joseph’s University Athletics Hall of Fame, Inducted 2010
We Help Solve Immigration Challenges
How can we help you? Click on one of the boxes below to get started:
Employment & Investment Visas
Although it often comes with controversy, immigration into the United States has always played a major role in the strength of its economy. Perhaps no one understands this more than the residents of Philadelphia, where the Liberty Bell still welcomes foreigners to one of the richest historical communities of our country.
Not knowing or understanding the system and laws of the U.S. can be a disadvantage for many foreign immigrants who wish to obtain permanent residency in the United States, either for themselves or for their loved ones. Hykel Law’s Family-Based Immigration Services can lead you through the complicated process to achieve either temporary or permanent residency, depending on your situation.
Are you afraid of deportation? If you are a foreign national involved in the beginning stages of removal proceedings, the deportation attorney at Hykel Law in Philadelphia can help prevent this unfortunate situation. We can evaluate your immigration case and find the best strategy to defend you from removal proceedings to help you stay in the United States.