Not knowing or understanding the system and laws of the U.S. can be a disadvantage for many foreign immigrants who wish to obtain permanent residency in the United States, either for themselves or for their loved ones. Hykel Law’s Family-Based Immigration Services can lead you through the complicated process to achieve either temporary or permanent residency, depending on your situation.
Families in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania or the surrounding Southern New Jersey area are encouraged to contact our experienced immigration attorneys to determine the right choice for your particular situation. We will assess your case and recommend the best course of action. We handle your entire immigration case, including paperwork and documents, developing the facts of your case, rehearsing you for interviews and attending legal proceedings with you. Rather than pushing your family’s legal issues under the rug, we handle them head on to ensure a smooth process for all. Your family’s well-being is at stake, and we understand the impact this can have on your life and theirs, especially when children are involved.
Hykel Law handles these family immigration legal cases in Greater Philadelphia:
- Relatives of U.S. Citizens: Spouse, child and parent, sons and daughters, brothers and sisters
- Relatives of Lawful Permanent Residents: Spouse, child, parent, unmarried sons and daughters
- Fiancé Visa: for foreign national who is engaged to be married to a U.S. Citizen
- I-751 Application to Remove the Condition of Permanent Residence: for persons who obtained their green card based on a marriage to a U.S. Citizen for less than two years; we handle this even when divorced or separated from the U.S. spouse
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Adoptions: Hague Convention and Non-Hague Convention
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): *includes work permit
- VAWA: Battered Spouse
- Automatic U.S. Citizenship: available for children born abroad, or who become U.S. citizens automatically when parents naturalize